We offer the artwork template (PhotoShop format), click “the template“ to download if needed.
Make sure image size is 660mm x 360mm, about 1/4″ bleed around the sides of the image will be cut off. For more information, please refer to “How to create the artwork”.
A resolution of 72dpi is no problem for print and 150dpi or above is best (As long as the picture is clear, there is no problem printing.). For the Artowrk files, we prefer to receive JPG, PDF, PSD, EPS or AI file.
Please make sure any words or logo follow these guidelines
- 1, Words fonts need to be 13px or larger
- 2, Convert all text to curves/outlines
- 3, Text or logo distance of at least 1/2 inch from the edge.
- 4, Your image mode should to be CMYK
When we receive the artwork, we will ckeck it if it’s good for print.If not, we will tell you the problem.For some light editing, we will do it free for you (e.g. add the image or background to meet right size, etc.).
How to create the artwork for the custom mouse pads?
About the bleed
Need to leave 5mm bleed each side from the artwork, please refer to below picture
About Printing quality
It depends on the artwork quality, higher PPI(pixel per inch) of the artwork will present higher printing quality, we suggest artwork’s PPI is over 200.
Choose a size of mouse pad
We have many sizes for custom mouse pads, you can measure your desk to find a best fit size for it.
How to send a artwork to us
- 1, Send it through contact form if the file size is not over 10MB.
- 2, If the artwork file is over 5MB, we suggest you to upload it to Google drive, then give a link to us to download it.